The site of Marriott’s Café in the heart of the student area of MMU is now home to Falafil Express. We will miss Marriott’s salad bar, but the new business is entirely vegetarian (all vegan food, actually) and already has queues out of the door at busy times. People of Manchester enjoy their falafel and fresh juices, without the ridiculous prices that are charged at juice bars in the Arndale Centre and Trafford Centre!
Prices correct as of June 2014.
- Falafil Wrap M £2.50, L £3.50
- Falafil 4 pieces; Humus; Tabulah; Salaf Box; Express Lunch Box; Mix Pickles; Extra Souse
- Espress double £2.00, single £1.20
- Latte; Cappuccino; Americano; Black Coffee; Mocha; Hot Chocolate; English Tea; Mint
- Orange; Apple; Carrots; Mango; Pear; Pineapple £2.50
- Water £0.70
Mixed Fresh Juice
- Pineapple sensation; Athletic; Detox; Sun Shine; Super Juice £2.50 (many more)
- Delightful Detox; Strawberry Smoothie; Mango Tango; Blueberry Blush; Blue Banana; Tropical Breeze; Pineapple Power Punch; The Immuniser; The Passionista; Ramp up the Raspberry £3.00