- 200g Plain Chocolate
- 1 small carton Soya Cream
- 1.5 packets of Ginger nut biscuits
- c. 100g Marg
- Smash the biscuits to a pulp.
- Melt the marg and a small amount of chocolate (c. 20g).
- Add the biscuits, flatten the mixture into a flan dish (or similar).
- Put in the fridge to cool.
- Melt the remaining chocolate in a separate bowl over a pan of shallow water (don’t let the heat or the water touch the bowl, else the chocolate may burn).
- Stir in the soya cream until you get a uniform brown colour.
- Pour onto the biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.