- tin chopped Tomatoes
- fresh or dried Herbs
- Tomato purée
- 1tbsp Pesto
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Sliced Onions
- Hot pepper sauce
- Capers, etc.
- 225g Self-raising Flour
- ½tsp Salt
- 50g Marg
- 2tbsp Soya milk
- 2tbsp Water
Set oven to 220°C; either make your own base or use ready-made one.
- To make the base: sieve the Flour into a bowl and rub in the Marg.
- Add Soya milk and water gradually until the dough is soft but not sticky.
- Roll the dough on a floured worktop into a 1cm thick circle.
- Put onto a greased tray.
- Mix the chopped Tomatoes with the Purée, Pesto and Chilli sauce. Spread on the top of the base and sprinkle with Herbs.
- Add Salt and Pepper and grated Cheezly. Arrange the other ingredients on the pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with lovely leafy salad.