- 250g cooked Chickpeas
- 25g finely chopped fresh Parsley
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 chopped Onion
- 1tsp ground Coriander
- 1tsp ground Cumin
- 1tsp sea Salt
- Vegetable oil
- Food process/hand blend the Chickpeas, Parsley, Garlic, Onion, Spices and Salt.
- Blend into a grainy paste which holds together (if necessary thicken with Gram Flour).
- Heat Oil until it forms bubbles around the end of a chopstick.
- Form the mixture into walnut-sized balls and flatten slightly.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes until crisp and brown on the outside.
Serve in wam pittas with hummus, salad (lettuce, spinach, coriander, red onion and grated beetroot) and sweet chilli sauce.