- Wholegrain Rice
- Petit pois/Garden Peas (frozen)
- Chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 medium Onion
- Vegetable bouillon powder
- Sesame and/or poppy seeds (loads)
- Make the rice as per the instructions on the bag.
- Finely chop and fry white onion (consider adding red onion raw), and add with the other ingredients to the warm rice (but do not cook further).
- Drizzle with toasted sesame oil.
Make a large amount; it will keep in a sealed, airtight contain in the fridge for up to a week. Use hot or cold as a base for other simple, filling, nutritious meals, e.g. adding raw or steamed red peppers/broccoli/kale.